Made it so far! Last week was a struggle as I was quite busy at work but I was determined to participate more this week. I have already posted my ‘Learners Perspectives’ for the ‘Week 3 – if you only do one thing …’ so have a look at that too.
This week’s aims
By the end of this week, we aim for you to be able to:
- identify appropriate digital resources for particular learning contexts by reviewing implications for accessibility, learner requirements and implementation;
- appreciate discovery and reuse issues with open educational resources (OERs)
- explore a range of options for creating new digital resources;
- assess the affordances of different learning platforms and their impact on learning;
- apply your understanding about pedagogical affordances to current trends.
All very crucial topics for us at the moment – so looking foward tokeeping up with discussions.